Visit the Tap Room!
Friday, May 29th
We are currently open daily from 2-9pm for on-site consumption. Curbside and carryout service will continue and we’ve recently started working with GiddyUp! Courier for beer and essential grocery delivery. We will be following the governor’s Phase One guidelines, which include staff wearing masks, physical distancing, and routine cleaning.
• Seating is limited to our outdoor patio at a reduced occupancy. The tap room will be open for ordering, restrooms, and hand washing only.
• We’ve adjusted our layout to accommodate six foot spacing and ask that you do not rearrange tables or chairs during your visit. Tables are available for groups of up to five people.
• We’ve installed foot operated door openers and a sneeze guard for your comfort, plus low contact payments and hand sanitizer are available.
• It is required by the state of Virginia that you wear a mask! We have some available for purchase if you do not have one.
• Our patio will be non-smoking during Phase One.
Please respect the guidelines, our staff, and this community during your time at Pale Fire.
If you’re a fan of Pale Fire beer, we encourage you to visit our tasting room in downtown Harrisonburg, Virginia. Located in the Ice House complex, we are walking distance from all the shops and restaurants that downtown has to offer.
Our tasting room is open daily and our knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you and answer all of your Pale Fire questions. HOURS: Mon-Sat 1pm-11pm | Sun 1-9pm
Enjoy a pint of one of up to ten beers – all made fresh on site! If you can’t decide on just one of the current tap selection, try a flight!
Large windows expose the production brewery on one side and on the opposite sunlight streams in from three garage doors that open up to a spacious patio (yes, we are dog-friendly). Have a seat at our large U-shaped bar or one of our bar height tables scattered throughout the 2,000 square foot space. Get cozy on the couch with a book from our floor to ceiling Little Free Library or just relax by the fireplace with friends. Browse our collection of vinyl and play something on our record player.
In addition to our brews, we proudly serve Route 11 Potato Chips (Mount Jackson, VA), Salsa Don Sebastian (Richmond, VA) salsa and jalapeño dip, and Whitley’s Virginia Peanuts (Williamsburg, VA). We also offer two rotating flavors of kombucha on draft from Blue Ridge Bucha (Waynesboro, VA) and cans of Snowing in Space (Charlottesville, VA) nitro cold brew coffee. We maintain an open food policy so customers are always welcome to order or carry in their own food.
Follow us on Facebook for updates and beer specials.
Tap Room Hours
Monday2pm - 9pm
Tuesday2pm - 9pm
Wednesday2pm - 9pm
Thursday2pm - 9pm
Friday2pm - 9pm
Saturday2pm - 9pm
Sunday2pm - 9pm