Searching for that perfect location for your gathering? Think Pale Fire! Our Tap Room is available for private events or large group reservations, whichever best suits your needs. You and your guests will feel right at home in our spacious tap room.
We can accommodate and assist in the coordination of large gatherings or private events for groups as large as 215 people. The inside offers a large horseshoe bar that seats 23, bar height tables for 51 guests, plus a small living room area (couch, chair, and coffee table), complete with gas fireplace. The outdoor patio comfortably fits eight tables and seating for 32 guests. We provide the location and the beer, and everything else is up to you.
We have flexible rates and scheduling (see below), so contact us with desired dates, times, and an estimated number of guests.
Large Group Reservation
- A guaranteed space for your group when you arrive
- Based on size of group and needs, a section of the Tap Room (indoor or outdoor) will be reserved for a predetermined length of time
- Tap Room remains open to the public and Pale Fire remains in control of general atmosphere (lighting, music, decor, etc.)
- Minimal decor (tablecloths, balloons, centerpieces, etc.) is permitted on your reserved tables
- Any group announcements, PA use, etc. must be approved by Pale Fire
- Catered or BYO food is permitted and should be arranged by group
- Pale Fire staff will assist with rearranging furniture and basic clean-up
- No deposit or contract is necessary, but notice of cancellation or major changes is appreciated
Cost: Each group must reach the mandatory minimum of $50/table Sunday through Thursday or pay the difference in the form of a reservation fee. Friday and Saturday reservations are currently unavailable.
Private Event Rental
- Tap Room will close for the day or for a period of time to accommodate a private event
- Renter has complete control over atmosphere, decor, music, etc.
- Renter will sign a rental agreement and pay a deposit to secure the date
- Outside alcohol (please no beer) is permitted, but Pale Fire must know in advance
- Renter can work with a caterer or provide their own food (food trucks are not permitted)
Cost: Rates start at $1500 Monday through Thursday (Wednesdays are not usually available) and $2500 Friday to Sunday. Rental includes draft beer. Please inquire.
(NOTE: we typically start booking no earlier than six months in advance.)