Searching for that perfect location for your gathering? Think Pale Fire! Our taproom is available for private events or large group reservations, whichever best suits your needs. You and your guests will feel right at home at Pale Fire!
We can accommodate and assist in the coordination of large gatherings or private events for groups as large as 150 people. The inside offers a large horseshoe bar that seats 23, bar height tables for 48 guests, plus a small living room area (couch, chair, and coffee table), complete with gas fireplace. The outdoor patio comfortably fits eight tables and seating for 32 guests. We provide the location and the beer, and everything else is up to you.
We have flexible rates and scheduling (see below), so contact us with desired dates, times, and an estimated number of guests.
Large Group Reservation
- A guaranteed space when you arrive for groups of 20 or more
- Based on size of group and needs, a section of the taproom (indoor or outdoor) will be reserved for a predetermined length of time
- Taproom remains open to the public and Pale Fire remains in control of general atmosphere (lighting, music, decor, etc.)
- Minimal decor (tablecloths, balloons, centerpieces, etc.) is permitted on your reserved tables
- Any group announcements, PA use, etc. must be approved by Pale Fire
- Catered or BYO food is permitted and should be arranged by group
- Pale Fire staff will assist with rearranging furniture and basic clean-up
- No deposit or contract is necessary, but notice of cancellation or major changes is appreciated
Cost: Each group must reach the mandatory minimum of $75 per table or pay the difference in the form of a reservation fee.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not currently accepting reservations Fridays and Saturdays.
Private Event Rental
- Taproom will close for the day or for a period of time to accommodate a private event
- Renter has complete control over atmosphere, decor, music, etc.
- Renter will sign a rental agreement and pay a deposit to secure the date
- Renter can work with a caterer or provide their own food (food trucks are not permitted)
Cost: Weekend and holiday rates start at $4,000. Please inquire.
(NOTE: we typically start booking no earlier than six months in advance.)